TWI Insurance Services, Inc
Personal Lines Customer Service Representative
- Provide service to existing clients related to updating policies, providing quotes, taking payments, answering questions, providing documentation.
- Answer customer calls and correspondence regarding new or existing insurance policies and service all claims which include regular and after-hour claims.
- Work with new clients or support a producer in an effort to understand their needs, gather necessary data, research policy options, present options, finalize and bind new coverage, cancel old policies, and negotiate with carriers when necessary.]
- Set appointments and/or client calls or support a producer to review existing policies, review liability limits and exposures, explore other coverage needs, evaluate replacement costs, round out accounts, and bind renewals.
- Confer with customers to provide detailed information about products and services, quote new business, process renewals and/or cancel accounts, take payments, and provide requested documentation.
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer's concern, determining the cause of the issue, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Review audits or policies; verify accuracy and facilitate corrections, as needed, between client and carrier.
- Maintain records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, comments, and actions taken in the agency management system.
- Collaborate with team members, mentor staff, provide expertise and answer questions, and participate in formal and informal meetings as needed.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of insurance products and usages, rating procedures, underwriting procedures, coverages, and industry operations to effectively manage, maintain, and write assigned clients and prospects.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus and an excellent phone manner; display strong written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent math and reading skills to perform calculations.
- Possess a sense of urgency, attention to detail, organization, multi-tasking, and follow-up skills, and the ability to handle difficult situations with customers and solve complex problems without direct supervision.
- Have excellent time management skills with a personal accountability mindset as well as technology and computer proficiency, including agency management systems, rating tools, and carrier website navigation.
- Competitive Pay
- Professional Development
- Job Stability in a growing industry
YOUR FUTURE as an Independent Insurance Agent Starts Here
If you’re looking for a career that offers flexibility, job stability, competitive compensation, and more, then you’ve come to the right place! Working with an independent agency is a great career choice.
Independent insurance agents protect our customers by providing home, auto, business, life and health insurance policies to fit their individual needs. Independent agencies are not bound to offering products from only one insurance company. Instead, we can offer customers a choice of policies from a variety of insurance companies to provide the best protection at a competitive price.
The demand for insurance professionals is growing every day! Is this career right for you?
This agency is independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the agency, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this agency. All inquiries about employment at this agency should be made directly to the location, and not to the Kansas Association of Insurance Agents.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)