AG Insurance, LLC
Commercial and Personal Lines Producer
- Identify, qualify, and develop commercial insurance opportunities with new and existing clients in person, online, by phone, and through written communication.
- Foster and maintain excellent relationships with clients and prospects through regular follow-up, accurate and timely quotations, and general account support. Anticipate, respond to, and follow up on all existing client needs.
- Actively partner, network, and plan for new clients and business opportunities.
- Monitor, review, and report on key metrics to ensure sales targets are achieved and execute sales activity documentation in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Collaborate with team members, mentor staff, provide expertise and answer questions, and participate in formal and informal meetings as needed.
- Support and prepare clients for renewal and retention and maintain strong client relationships.
- Maintain CE and participate in ongoing education and keep informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages, and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
- Review client audits, verify and facilitate corrections as needed and maintain A/R and billing
- Hold the insurance license required by your state and have a minimum of two years personal and commercial lines insurance account management experience, as well as a Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a source of reliable transportation.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of insurance products and usages, rating procedures, underwriting procedures, coverages, and industry operations to effectively secure new business and maintain an existing client base.
- Have a proven track record of business-to-business sales success. Possess strong presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills with the ability to close sales.
- Be people-oriented, customer-focused, and professionally assertive in developing new client relationships and servicing existing clients.
- Possess outstanding organizational skills with an ability to complete difficult assignments without supervision, sound business judgment, strong decision-making, and superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent time management skills, thrive in a team environment, and Technology and Computer proficiency including agency management systems.
- Competitive Pay
- Professional Development
- Job Stability in a growing industry
YOUR FUTURE as an Independent Insurance Agent Starts Here
If you’re looking for a career that offers flexibility, job stability, competitive compensation, and more, then you’ve come to the right place! Working with an independent agency is a great career choice.
Independent insurance agents protect our customers by providing home, auto, business, life and health insurance policies to fit their individual needs. Independent agencies are not bound to offering products from only one insurance company. Instead, we can offer customers a choice of policies from a variety of insurance companies to provide the best protection at a competitive price.
The demand for insurance professionals is growing every day! Is this career right for you?
This agency is independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the agency, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this agency. All inquiries about employment at this agency should be made directly to the location, and not to the Kansas Association of Insurance Agents.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)